Capital Fisheries Limited
In brief main Responsibilities will be;
Develop Relationships with Clients
To build relationships with clients to establish new business contracts. Also to develop strong relationships with different departments within the company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
Create Plans for Business Growth
To developing strategic plans to encourage business growth and use analytics to create action plans that are based off data and statistics, and interpret results against targets.
The applicant must have the following qualifications;
- Full Grade twelve Certificate.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration margering in Marketing or any related course will be an added advantage
- Must have three traceable referee’s
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence
- Must be above twenty five (30) years of age
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a managerial position in a reputable organization.
Qualified applicant should submit, via email, their application letter with the Curriculum Vitae to: E-mail: [email protected] The deadline of receiving credential for these positions is 24th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.