Requisition Number: 501823
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Kalumbila (140km west of Solwezi)
Categories: Procurement and Logistics, Services
- Ensure all goods received are correct and free of damage.
- Ensure the best storage and handling of warehouse goods.
- Ensuring goods received are processed through the system (Pronto).
- Coordinate returns to suppliers of nonconforming goods as per IR procedure.
- Maintaining and keeping record of receiving documentation.
- Notify end users when direct charge goods are received and staged ready for collection
- Maintain and update good received inward report.
- Forwarding of invoices to accounts in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment within all areas of control
- To resolve Receiving queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Control and secure inventory; including warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, Trolley Jacks)
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- CIPS Certificate or equivalent
Experience & Skills:
- Two years experience
- Team player
- Safety conscience
- Goal oriented
- Required to be on standby
- Required to work overtime when necessary
- Computer literate
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
Applications close: FLE Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.first-quantum.com/cw/en/job/501823/commercial-officerreceiving →