Requisition Number: 501809
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Kalumbila (140km west of Solwezi)
Categories: Procurement and Logistics, Services
- Receive, pick issue and dispatch inventory.
- Ensure the best storage and handling of warehouse goods
- Ensure that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate manner.
- Ensure all issue documentation is signed off and accurate records maintained.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Control and secure inventory; including warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, hand trucks)
- Ensure prestart check lists are done on all warehouse forklifts and trucks
- Ensure all received items from put away are binned in their respective bin locations.
- Take part in the cycle count/stock take process.
- To ensure bin locations for new stock codes are updated in the system.
- To resolve stock yard queries in a timely manner.
- Grade 12 School Certificate or equivalent
- CIPS Certificate or equivalent
Experience & Skills:
- Two years or more
- Team player
- Safety conscience
- Self starter
- Will be required to work Standby
- Ability to work overtime
- Computer literate
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
Applications close: FLE Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.first-quantum.com/cw/en/job/501809/commercial-officeryard →