We are a not for profit Community faith based organisation seeking to mitigate the effects of HIV/Aids in our communities, by running a number of projects such as women Empowerment, nutritional clinics, education etc in selected communities of Ndola. A vacancy has now fallen for a well-qualified and experienced community development officer.
The successful candidate will take up the appointment on 2nd January, 2018 God willing.
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- A Diploma in community development
- At least two years working experience
- A fluent English speaker
- A proven and traceable education track record
- Prior leadership experience in similar position
- Advanced understanding of employment procedures, administrative and financial management of an NGO
- Knowledge and skills of leading a team and knowing how best to use expert advice
- Outstanding leadership skill underpinned by energy and drive and the ability to work productively with the board and all staff
- Computer literate.
- Age between 25-55
In addition this person should have the ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate financial and managerial experience including adherence to organizational policies, and NGO compliance
- Must have a Proven ability to lead staff and community in a Godly manner that builds a true Christ cantered organisation in all aspects.
- Ability to initiate sustainable programs, write project proposals and source for funding
If you feel you are the rightful candidate for this challenging position and feel called by the Lord to serve him in this place please respond in writing of no more than 2 typed A4 pages addressing the selection criteria including situation action and outcome for each criteria. Each criteria does not have to be restricted to one example and rich examples can be used. You are also encouraged to project your skills into an NGO context. Attach also your CV of no more than 5 pages and referee must include current line manager plus two others, grade twelve certificate (credit or better) to the Advertiser, P.O Box 72110 Ndola or you can Email to [email protected] by 24th November, 2017. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com