Truzed is the largest online retail store in Zambia with over 20,000 visitors a month, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2013 , Truzed’s mission is to redefine online shopping in Zambia by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Truzed is owned and operated by Mobile Sporting Limited which is part of a global network of diversified companies focusing on bridging the technological gap between developed and developing countries.
- Content writing, editing and posting to TRUZED website and its associated services such as Truzed Travel, Truzed Market Place, Truzed EatOut, Truzed Living, Truzed Business and Truzed Events
- Researching on products and writing detailed description on each product
- Work on Truzed back-end software to ensure our suppliers product information is online
- Training our suppliers in using Truzed IT (Software) tools
- Updating Facebook and other social status to boost customer’s listed products.
- Liaises with other departments such as Sourcing, Buying, Operations and Production to ensure product information is put online in a timely manner
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve and automate processes
- Diploma or Degree in Business/ IT/ Journalism/ Arts
- Minimal working/ internship/ attachment/ freelance experience
- Previous writing experience e.g. blogs, content writing, article writing, academic writing
- Excellent written English and a passion for internet concepts
- Good computer skills: ability to quickly learn new software and tools
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking
- Great communicator, friendly and approachable
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply:
Do you think you meet the above requirements? Are you ready to work for the next big thing in Zambia?
If so, kindly send your application including CV and certificates to [email protected] by 25th September 2017. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Include your current and expected salary in the application in the event that we transition you from internship to Full employee.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org