Mulonga Water and Sewerage
Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company Limited (MWSC) is the provider of water and sewerage services in Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. The Company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position in Chingola:
Reporting the Procurement Lead, the job holder will work as a part of the PIU for contract management of contracts relating to the Zambian Water and Sanitation Project. The role will be lead the administration and coordination of contracts including large design and build contracts along with smaller goods, works and services.
- To manage all administration aspects of the procurement process through to contact award and implementation and contract completion (including the liability period, where required).
- Work closely with the technical team and offer supporting functions to deliver various contracts of a range of sizes
- To facilitate and manage the technical team ensuring technical and contractual issues are robustly considered and implemented as appropriate.
- To ensure all aspects of the procurement and contract management processes are followed including legal obligations, contractual and associated compliance, regulatory, financial, Health Safety and Environment, quality and standards.
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in Contract management/Engineering or closely related field with specialist skills in contract management.
- 8 years relevant work experience
Required Competencies and Personal Attributes
- A good understanding of organizational dynamics and technical process and policies.
- A good understanding of engineering principles with a good understanding of water utility infrastructure.
- Able anticipate the and opportunities which arise from regulatory, technological and sector changes and translate these into cohaent strategy
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work in fast pace working environmemt.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to develop a variety of effective presentations persuasive with a variety of techniques, for example by using computer graphics to represent the findings of research.
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive CV including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your cerificates to the address below.
The closing date will be 28th May 2018.
Please only shortlisted candidates will be communicaed
Director Human Resources
Mulonga Water and Sewerage
PO Box 11712
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com