ME Long Teng Grinding Media Zambia LTD
ME Longteng is a leading manufacturer of high quality grinding media balls for the worldwide mining industry. It is a joint venture between ME Elecmetal (a world-renowned supplier of milling solutions from Santiago Chile) and Long Teng Special Steel Co., Ltd (a premium steel products manufacturer based in Jiangsu China). The Company is currently in the process of establishing its subsidiary in Zambia and constructing a world-class forged steel grinding media production plant in Kalumbila in North Western Province of Zambia. The plant is expected to be commissioned in the first quarter of 2018. The company is now looking to recruit the following position to be based in Kalumbila in 2018;
Control and Lab Supervisor
Reporting to the Technical & Quality Manager, the main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing inspection work according to production plan, ensuring timely inspection and accurate data. Establishing and maintaining test data for inquiry.
- Quality inspection in the whole process of production.
- Raw material inspection. Judging and analyzing unqualified materials. Giving timely feedback to source of the unqualified material and keeping record.
- Checking tempering furnace regularly according to the rules. Using temperature tracker to test the temperature in tempering furnace and putting forward suggestions.
- Maintaining the orderliness of the lab and keeping the lab, line cutting room and ball dropping machines clean.
- Ensuring validity and reasonable allocation of measuring tools. Managing and calibrating measuring instruments. Drafting and implementing checking schedule.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in metallic materials or related fields with good communication and interpersonal skills
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com