Website COOPERATIVA MURATORI CEMENTISTI RAVENNA
An International Company Specialised in Construction
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Assists line managers and general staff in the interpretation of company policies, processes and procedures at the assigned region.
- Manages the entire recruitment of contingency and lower level employees to ensure all hires are according to company specifications.
- Receives and verifies all payroll inputs for regional staff before submission to human resource manager.
- Takes minutes of proceedings of management meetings.
- Coordinates performance checklists and assists line managers to arrange appraisal.
- Ensures retention and accurate management of human resource and related company records.
- Promptly reports all accidents and injuries to relevant authorities in accordance with company regulations and labour statutes.
- Guides and advises line managers and staff on labour matters.
- Initiates procedures on employee welfare and related payments like funeral grants, salary advances, medical assistance and issuance of protective clothing.
- Manages the disciplinary and grievance process for junior staff in accordance with Disciplinary Code and Appeals Procedure and sits on the hearing panel as secretary.
- Convenes panel interviews for the recruitment of junior staff and acts as a secretary for the panel.
- Receives and verifies all leave applications for the region before submitting to Head-Human Capital for Approval by respective Heads of Departments.
- Compiles accurate Staff Returns for inclusion in the HR monthly Report on or before 10th day of the month
- Manages the Attendance Registers to ensure all staff work attendance is well documented.
- Works under the supervision of the Human Resources.
Qualifications: Minimum Diploma in Human Resources with 5years worked experience.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to HR.BombayDrainage@cmcra.com