Website COOPERATIVA MURATORI CEMENTISTI RAVENNA
An International Company Specialised in Construction
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Assists line managers and general staff in the interpretation of company policies, processes and procedures at the assigned region.
- Manages the entire recruitment of contingency and lower level employees to ensure all hires are according to company specifications.
- Receives and verifies all payroll inputs for regional staff before submission to human resource manager.
- Takes minutes of proceedings of management meetings.
- Coordinates performance checklists and assists line managers to arrange appraisal.
- Ensures retention and accurate management of human resource and related company records.
- Promptly reports all accidents and injuries to relevant authorities in accordance with company regulations and labour statutes.
- Guides and advises line managers and staff on labour matters.
- Initiates procedures on employee welfare and related payments like funeral grants, salary advances, medical assistance and issuance of protective clothing.
- Manages the disciplinary and grievance process for junior staff in accordance with Disciplinary Code and Appeals Procedure and sits on the hearing panel as secretary.
- Convenes panel interviews for the recruitment of junior staff and acts as a secretary for the panel.
- Receives and verifies all leave applications for the region before submitting to Head-Human Capital for Approval by respective Heads of Departments.
- Compiles accurate Staff Returns for inclusion in the HR monthly Report on or before 10th day of the month
- Manages the Attendance Registers to ensure all staff work attendance is well documented.
- Works under the supervision of the Human Resources.
Qualifications: Minimum Diploma in Human Resources with 5years worked experience.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.