Copper Rose Zambia (CRZ) is the largest youth-led organization working towards the empowerment of youth and women in Zambia. Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of women and youth through education and empowerment so that they may exhibit autonomy to reach their full potential and be effective leaders and agents of change in their communities. We envision a world in which every woman and young person is happy, healthy, and living to their full potential. Our main thematic areas of work are:
1) Health and Wellness (HW)
2) Gender Equality (GE),
3) Youth Development and Leadership (YDL)
For more information about us, visit our website at www.copperrosezambia.org
The USAID Zambia Integrated Health, a project led by PACT and funded by USAID, is being implemented in Central, Copperbelt, and Northwestern Provinces. The Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (MEC) will play a part in establishing performance monitoring, evaluation, and accountability systems for CRZ programs. They will work to enhance the comprehension of M&E processes among CRZ, with a specific bias towards the USAID ZIH team, partners, and beneficiaries.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assist development of M&E plans and implementation of routine M&E activities
- Perform M&E data collection, data entry, processing, analysis, and reporting.
- Develop M&E data collection tools for USAID ZIH and assigned projects.
- Assist with documenting and reporting the results of all activities of all CRZ programs.
- Assist in drafting progress, quarterly, annual, and other relevant program reports.
- Track the performance of the project activities and outputs against expected results and recommend adjustments to implementation processes to ensure the project is progressing towards the intended outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Required entry qualifications and competencies:
- University degree in demography, development studies, or other related field of studies
- 1-2 years of experience in M&E
- Additional certification in M&E will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Willing to commit to CRZ values and mission.
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Access, or other database programs).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with working closely with young people.
The deadline for Applications is 12th February 2024.
For all interested candidates, please apply with this Link
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copper Rose Zambia Provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. We also strive to achieve equal employment opportunities through continuing diversity enhancement initiatives. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and with diverse experiences to apply. We are committed to evaluating applications fairly.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.