Copper Rose Zambia (CRZ) is the largest youth-led organization working towards the empowerment of youth and women in Zambia. Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of women and youth through education and empowerment so that they may exhibit autonomy to reach their full potential and be effective leaders and agents of change in their communities. We envision a world in which every woman and young person is happy, healthy, and living to their full potential. Our main thematic areas of work are:
1) Health and Wellness (HW)
2) Gender Equality (GE),
3) Youth Development and Leadership (YDL)
For more information about us, visit our website at www.copperrosezambia.org
The Project Coordinator will play a key role in the implementation of the Zambia Integrated Health Activity Project (ZIHA) consortium project. The goal of the project is to improve health outcomes for Zambians through equitable access to high-quality, client-centered HIV, TB/HIV, MNCH, and FP/RH services, products, and information; and to strengthen the integration of services when applicable. The Project coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring project activities to ensure that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high quality. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Project Officer, consortium partners, and other stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Support the planning and implementation of project activities, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high quality.
- Coordinate project activities with project partners and other stakeholders, ensuring effective collaboration and communication.
- Monitor project progress, identify, and address issues and risks, and escalate as appropriate to the Senior Project Officer.
- Prepare project reports and documentation, ensuring that they are accurate, timely, and meet project requirements.
- Ensure compliance with project policies, procedures, and donor requirements.
- Support the development of project work plans and budgets and monitor project expenditures to ensure that they are within budget.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with project partners, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities and use data to inform project decision-making.Participate in project meetings, workshops, and other events as required.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals and other fundraising activities.
- Directly supervision of the community-based volunteers
- Any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, International Development, social sciences, or a related field. A diploma with substantial experience will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in project management, preferably in the health sector.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with project partners, stakeholders, and beneficiaries.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with project monitoring and evaluation, and the use of data to inform decision-making.
- Knowledge of donor regulations and compliance requirements.
Note: The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. The job description may change from time to time.
The deadline for Applications is 12th February 2024.
For all interested candidates, please apply with this Link
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Copper Rose Zambia Provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. We also strive to achieve equal employment opportunities through continuing diversity enhancement initiatives. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and with diverse experiences to apply. We are committed to evaluating applications fairly.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.