COPPERBELT HEALTH EDUCTION PROJECT
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF SEALED BIDS FOR SUPPLIER REGISTRATION FOR CHEP (2018/2019)
The Copperbelt Health Education Project (CHEP) is a National Non Governmental Organization (NGO) whose Head Offices are on the Copperbelt, Kitwe.
Categories of registration
- Office Stationery
- Print and electronic media
- Bulky food stuffs
- Cleaning Materials/Office supplies
- Transport and Logistics (Motor vehicle, insurance, maintenance, spares and parts, fuels and lubricants)
- Civil works (Plumbing, Wiring e.t.c)
- ICT (Computer software and hardware)
Terms and conditions
- Prospective vendors should be companies that are legally registered with the relevant authorities i.e PACRA, ZRA
- Registration period is for one year starting October 2018 to September 2019
- Prospective vendors should have physical presence on the Copperbelt Province.
- Prospective vendors are to submit their company profile including all contact details of their directors and at least two contact details of their references
- Prospective vendors should be able to supply for the goods and services on a 30 day credit period.
- Prospective vendors are to deposit a non-refundable application fee of Five Hundred Kwacha (K500) in the CHEP Training and Research Center Bank account at Barclays Bank, Kitwe Branch, Account Number 1428768 and thereafter present a bank deposit slip to the accountant at CHEP where a receipt will be issued. Copies of proof of payment together with application documents can also be forwarded to [email protected] for all electronic submissions
- Couriered bids for supplier registration together with deposit slips should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Copperbelt Health Education Project (CHEP)
8 Diamond Drive, Martindale Area. Parklands. Kitwe. Zambia
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The closing date for the application is 26th of September, 2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com