Website COPPERSTONE UNIVERSITY
We are a private chattered Institute offering various programs.
Copperstone University, a chartered premier and privately owned University seeks to recruit the following:
1. RESEARCH ASSISTANTS (2)
Duration of Contract: 60 Days
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’levels, English and Maths inclusive.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Population Studies (Demography), Gender Studies, Natural Resource Management, Agriculture, or equivalent.
- Possess hands-on experience in Impact Assessment
- Practical experience in both Qualitative and Quantitative Data Collection and Analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis Software like SPSS, Cloud, Excel Spreadsheet.
- Knowledge in Household Surveys and quality research report writing.
- Ready to work in remote areas like National Parks
- Fluent in English, Bisa, Namwanga, Bemba or Lala
NB: Attractive remuneration being offered
2. ACCOUNTS CLERK(1)
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits or better, English and Maths inclusive.
- Minimum of Diploma in any Accounting Course, Natch or ZICA, ACCA 1, CIMA 1.
- Member of ZICA
- Knowledge of Accounting Packages
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Applications should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 20th April, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone calls will be entertained with regards to this advert.