Mary Begg Health Services
COVID-19 Case Officer (1)
LOCATION: Trident Town Clinic (Kalumbila)
CONTRAT TYPE: SHORT TERM 6 MONTHS
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Covid-19 Case Officer promotes and restores patients’ and contacts health by
developing day-to-day case management for COVID cases. ; collaborating with physicians
and multidisciplinary professional staff;
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with
potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service
- Monitoring of both patients and potential patients health status on a daily basis.
- Maintains nursing operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program,
operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological,
and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and
counseling patients, and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications,
and self-care skills.
- Provides information to patients and the health care team by answering questions
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential
information processing. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating
information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Contact client daily and complete the COVID monitoring tool for each client
- Complete the required reports and registers on a daily basis and submit it to the
- Follow up on reports from our Doctors and external partners (Beverly Eye Clinic)
for onward transmission to FQM.
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Must have a full Grade 12 certificate completed with a credit or above in English
language and Mathematics.
- Registered Nurse qualification
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience
- Supervision, Judgment, Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment,
Teamwork, Listening, Adult Health
- Written and oral communication skills
- Must be computer literate – Familiar with MS Suite
- Experience in counselling preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the apply button and attached a detailed CV. We will ask for original certificates and registrations if called for interview.
Please note that the employer has now closed this position to new applicants.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. If
you do not hear from us within 2 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your
application was not successful.