A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position:
CREDIT ANALYSIS AND REPORTING OFFICER-(LUSAKA)
Reporting to Head-Credit Risk Management, s/he will perform the responsibility of:
- Developing and managing all Credit Risk Reporting MIS to support the business with robust and reliable data.
- Responsible for all Credit regulatory reporting and liaise closely with Financial Controls.
- Produce monthly Overdue review tracking report and follow up with the relevant Business Units for action.
- Monitor loans on the credit portfolio and make recommendations for appropriate action.
- Analysis of financial transactions and statements to forecast potential losses and recommend write offs.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of payments for loans and ensure that exceptional items are taken up with the relevant marketing team.
- Ensure all reports comply with legislative and audit requirements.
- Work closely with Corporate Banking and Commercial Banking to ensure that the Deal pipeline is tracked and updated.
- Analyze proposals and financials of customers in line with laid down procedures and ensure all exception items are addressed.
- Monitor environmental factors that can influence credit decisions and make recommendation as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or Head of Risk.
Qualification and Skills:
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in the Banking Sector or Credit Environment.
- Credit analysis / appraisal
- Financial analysis / interpretation
- Investment / portfolio management
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Good Knowledge of Banking Operations (Domestic & International) will be an added advantage.
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management.
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 23rd April, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]