YES Capital Ltd
YES Capital Ltd is fast growing micro finance company working to empower our clients through small loans. We are currently seeking a full time Credit Assessment Officer to meet day to day needs.
This position will be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
The preferred candidate will be required to:
- Provide first line contact for loan application
- Assess loan applications to ensure loan requirements are met
- Follow-up payments when payments are due
- Provide Reports and feedback to management in the format and frequency that might be determined from time to time.
- Take part in Marketing and Promotional activities that the company might prescribe to promote the company, products and services.
- Provide other services to clients that might be delegated to the employee by the employer
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to the employee.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- Diploma in a business or accounting related field
- Preferably has a valid driver’s license
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills required and ability to work in all other MS Office programs.
if you meet the above criteria kindly forward your Cover Letter and CV with Academic
Qualification to [email protected] on or before 20thth December 2017.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com