Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Title: Credit Control Assistants
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
This position will be responsible for assisting and ensuring that customer collection targets are met. The incumbent will assist manage overdue accounts, reduce the company risk and minimize losses and support the sales team by affording credit facilities to desired customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Process Accounts Receivable;
- Process debtors’ batches into Syspro.
- Process debtor payments within company timelines.
- Process and distribute statements to accounts customers.
- Reconcile accounts within supplier specifications.
- 100% accurate processing of payments on system is maintained
- 100% compliance to financial policies and procedures related to debtors is maintained
- 100% accuracy in processing of all accounts receivable batches is maintained
- Accounts are reconciled according to Company Standards and policy
- Sent out updated statements to accounts customers within agreed timeframes
- Updated current info is available within one hour of the request
- Customer queries resolved within 24 hours of request or within agreed timeframe with Customer.
- Process all new account applications.
- Ensure that all accounts are well controlled and that all outstanding monies owed to the company is collected
- Keep the company up to date with new credit management procedures and techniques
- Liaised with Sales team on outstanding accounts and further orders.
Credit Refunds and Cost Controls;
- Control and Monitor RD cheques – if a cheque is RD remove credit and customer has to apply for credit again.
- Control credit refunds
- RD cheques controlled and monitored as per company policy and procedures.
- Payments of all credit refunds are processed daily.
- 100% Accuracy in processing of all credit refund batches is maintained.
- Support credit accountant
- Quarterly visits t key customers.
General Administration and Financial Support;
- Collection and posting of mail.
- Maintain creditors filing system and document flow.
- Resolve customer queries.
- Provided creditors support and advice upon request.
- All incoming mail collected daily per mail register
Skills, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance or Full ACCA, CIMA, ZICA
- At least 3 years’ experience preferably in an FMCG
- Debtors listing and reconciliation of customer accounts
- SYSPRO experience added advantage.
- Administration – Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role.
- Result and Execution Driven
- Good communication skills and customer focused.
- Governance and Compliance
- Computer Literacy – advanced.
- Objectivity and ability to distantiate from sales staff.
- Resilient and energetic