Website PAN AFRICAN BUILDING SOCIETY
The job holder will be responsible for monitoring, statistics and reporting
- Prepare and review invoice template report and ensures all invoices are posted to appropriate customer accounts.
- Review bank reconciliations with finance and receipting officers to ensure all monthly receipts are captured and posted to customer statements before end of the month.
- Review and ensure all income is accurately accrued and that loan book is updated accurately all the time
- Prepare doubtful debts and loan provision analysis report
- Prepare monthly Loan portfolio matrix report and monthly results analysis
- Prepare and reconcile loan balances according to monthly interest, repayment and other adjustments with finance.
- Complete all Daily/ monthly/quarterly Monitoring Reports within deadline and reconcile with finance within deadline
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly statutory returns for the Bank of Zambia (BOZ) within deadline and coordinate timely submission.
- Resolve all queries on statutory returns and all monitoring reports.
- Coordinate and resolve all monitoring and reporting issues identified by internal and external auditors promptly and escalate unresolved issues to supervisor immediately.
- Recommend required reports were necessary to enhance monitoring and reporting and coordinate their implementation with IT department.
- Maintain all reconciliation and reference files and ensure they are up-date all the time.
- Comply with applicable procedures, instructions, requirements, laws, regulatory and statutory bodies and those applicable to his/her job requirements.
- Responsible for reporting to his/her superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect the environment, health, safety and company reputation.
- Performs other duties as per request and other responsibilities associated with the position.
- Degree in a business related field, preferably accounts from a well-recognised institution
- 3 years’ experience in the same field as data analyst will be an added advantage
- Should be conversant with Bank of Zambian Statutory returns requirements
- Training in credit and compliance procedures will be added advantage
- Should have excellent skills in excel, power point and word
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org