Cresta Golfview Hotel
Cresta Golfview Hotel is inviting applications from suitably qualified Procurement individuals who would like to do internship for the period of six months.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate with at least credit or merit in Mathematics and English.
- Must have diploma in procurement, CIPs level 2 or University graduate.
- General understanding of the procurement process as outlined by ZPPA.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Must be creative and open minded
- Must be flexible and ready to learn.
- Detail-oriented person with good organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Must have excellent computer working skills (proficiency in Ms excel and word)
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and self-motivation, with commitment to team-work.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour at all times.
- Must be of a pleasant disposition, honest, trustworthy, higher achiever, innovative to own work plans and see them through to completion.
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
Interested applicants should send their applications and attach the updated CV, Professional transcript and grade 12 results. Please give day time contact number and at least three traceable referees.
Applications should be addressed to the Human Resource & Admin Manager, Box 38929, Lusaka and email to [email protected] The closing date is 14 November 2020.