A fast-growing software engineering company, Crystalised Apps, building products and platforms for businesses is looking for a Flutter Engineer. The engineer will gain a deeper understanding of the product while collaborating and contributing suggestions on the application development. The company designs, maintains, and operates software platforms for various businesses and entrepreneurs. The selected candidate will have the chance to get familiar with the tech stack and existing codebase to deliver quality applications. This is a full-time, long-term engagement.
We, at Crystalised Apps, are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a global business. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented professionals from a diverse candidate pool across the world. And we make every effort to make our product, approach, and work culture apparent and bespoke.
We are looking to hire a dynamic Flutter Developer to join our Zambian team. As an Flutter developer, you will be required to build a top-quality coding base. You will also be required to create amazing user interfaces for desktop and mobile apps.
- Design implement new app modules based on the product requirements
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable code
- Work on existing applications as well as designing and developing new products
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain the codebase and integrate data storage solutions
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering/ or any applicable field
- 3+ years of experience in Flutter (rare exceptions for highly skilled candidates)
- Experience building and deploying Flutter applications
- Ability to translate designs into code
- Knowledge of location services, maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) with flexibility to work on weekends
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with automated testing, integration, deployments, and monitoring
- Familiarity with cross platform mobile development