Website Monsanto Company
Monsanto is an agriculture company
Customer Care Executive-Supply Chain
Monsanto Supply Chain team is seeking a motivated Customer Service Executive to based in Zambia i, reporting to Customer Service Manager– East &West Africa. This role will work closely with the Customer Care Teams, Marketing Team, Commercial Teams, Finance Teams and Supply Chain functions (Logistics, Warehouse).
This position is responsible for all Customer Service Operations (OTC, Complaints Management) to support the business and meet all internal and external customer expectation.
- Sales Order Processing for account and walk in customers.
Customer account management in relation to credit and sales orders.
- Manage returns and ensure credit notes are booked on time for all returns and aligning with the cut off time set.
- Complaints handling. (Delivery, Germination, Damages and any other order related Offer Technical advice for walk in customers (If Commercial person is not available)
- Ensure daily Billing cycle is completed.
- Ensure approvals are in place for Prices & Discounts and liaise on the same with Commercial team.
- Assist Finance (credit) with customer account reconciliation and request for Prove of Delivery -POD. (Quarter end)
- Ensure selection of batches on FIFO basis.
- Ensure all documents are properly attached with supporting documents and filing is done.
- Ensure all customers are updated in the system in liaison with the commercial and ERD team.
- Participate in all quarterly stock counts as required.
- Participate in customer care meetings and provide monthly updates.
- Adhere to FCPA regulations, ISO procedures and ESH.
- Submit Customer’s invoices by email after invoicing has been done
- Provide reports on open order status, sales and stock availability to commercial team on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with credit to provide credit reports on all open orders and blocked accounts
- Liase with Logistics team to coordinate orders, returns and support commercial to achieve the sales target or sales Forecast
- Basic – University Degree (Customer Service / Business Management / Agriculture/Supply Chain)
- 3+years’ experience in Ag Industry with extensive experience in Customer Service /Supply Chain Areas
- MUST have SAP Proficiency
- Fluency in English
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to Details is very important
- Able to manage multiple customer operations task and a flexible workload with peaks
- Available for Minimal Travel for training and building relationships.
- Basic product knowledge on existing and new products.
- Relationships and Networking – Develop an effective relationship with internal and external stakeholder
- Agility – Be able to adjust to changes (internal or external).
- Initiative & Foresight – Being able to identify opportunities and work on them
- Results Orientation –Deliver results as required.
- Courage and Candour
Who is Monsanto?
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!