Website Daily Nation Newspapers Limited
The People's most serious, balanced and informed paper
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Zambians for One (1) position of PRINTER.
Qualifications & Skills Requirement
- Certificate, Diploma or its equivalent in printing technology
- Traceable work experience
- Ability to adhere to instructions and adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to troubleshoot and address printing concerns
- Good eyesight and attention to detail for colour and text proofing
- Passion for the craft of printing desirable
- Familiarity with operations of machinery on the factory floor including Rotaprint, Harris, Web Press, Mortz, Guillotine and Image Setter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Carry out make ready of materials and machines before production
- High quality printing of newspapers and other publications as specified by job card or Production Supervisor
- Carrying out settings on Printing machines to ensure efficient production
- Cleaning of all printing machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Perform general maintenance and repairs on the machines
- Ensuring data capture and record keeping of material usage for all jobs
- Ensuring that all safety and health regulations are adhered to during production.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should send their updated Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter by Email to:-
Human Resource Manager
Daily Nation Newspapers Limited
Plot 5251B Mukwa Road
Heavy Industrial Area
Email address: [email protected]
Closing date for submission of applications is Friday, 26th January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.