Website Dairy Gold Limited
Eat Well. Drink Well. Feel Good.
To provide driving services that will facilitate efficient operations of the organization through driving assigned Company vehicle (s) safely to transport staff, goods, and materials while ensuring that the vehicle is always clean and in good working condition.
- To compile all defects of motor vehicles and report to supervisors to
facilitate repairs to avoid more damage to motor vehicles.
- To make sure that all motor vehicles are kept clean.
- To ensure that all motor vehicles are properly checked for things like oil water, road license, vehicle fitness, brakes, lights, etc, and to make sure those motor vehicles are kept in roadworthy condition.
- To make sure that any road traffic accidents are reported to state police and supervisors.
- To ensure that take-over and hand over forms for each particular motor vehicle are adhered to for accountability purposes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ levels including English & Mathematics
- Appropriate Zambian Driver’s license Category (C1) 2 years’ experience in driving and above
- Having worked in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters, Curriculum Vitae (CVs), and day-time telephone numbers to [email protected] before the close of business on 26 January 2024.