Website Dairy Gold Limited
Eat Well. Drink Well. Feel Good.
- Upkeep of reliable electrical connections and maintenance of motors and all electrical equipment in the plant and optimizing the usability of electricity across all facilities.
Principle duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting and electrical systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units e.g motors, drives and PLCs.
- Attend to electrical faults when machines breakdown.
- Craft Certificate or diploma in electrical field.
Competencies and Skills:
- Reading electrical drawings.
- Electrical wiring.
- Troubleshooting faulty equipment and machines.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking in finding solutions to challenges.
- Good verbal and written communication.
Interested Candidate should send soft copies of their updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] before close of business on 8th November 2023