Dana Holdings Limited
A WHOLLY OWNED ZAMBIAN GROUP OF COMPANIES IN WHOLESALE OF FUELS
Job Purpose: The person will be responsible for managing, scheduling and safely executing all regional operations and ensuring good performance in the region.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Full Grade 12 school certificate.
- Degree in a business discipline or in mechanical/chemical engineering from a recognised high learning institution.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the oil industry, three of which must be in a senior managerial position.
- Not less than 30 years old.
- Must be of sober character.
- Self-starter and innovative.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions.
- Strong business, leadership. interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel, outlook).
Please forward your application letter and copies of your support documents quoting the reference number of the position you are applying for, to:
P O BOX 36772
E-mail: [email protected]