Dana Holdings Limited
A WHOLLY OWNED ZAMBIAN GROUP OF COMPANIES IN WHOLESALE OF FUELS
Job Purpose: Implement and manage the business of the Company, ensuring that the company’s work and business contribute effectively and efficiently towards meeting the short, medium and long-term objectives of its beneficiaries, who are the shareholders, suppliers and employees of the Company.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Full Grade 12 school certificate.
- Master’s Degree in a business discipline with a qualification in sales and in marketing from a recognised high learning institution
- Minimum five (5) years of hands-on-experience, two of which must be at senior management level.
- Self-starter, innovative and strategic thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions.
- Strong business, leadership. interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel, outlook).
Please forward your application letter and copies of your support documents quoting the reference number of the position you are applying for, to:
P O BOX 36772
E-mail: [email protected]