Dangote Cement Zambia Ltd
1. Visiting/Supervising Doctor
- Manage and supervise the effective execution of all clinical functions and tasks.
- To ensure the efficient and effective use of staff, clinic facilities and equipment.
- Diagnose patient conditions using examinations and tests. Based on their findings, they prescribe treatment and medications to heal any illnesses or injuries.
- To ensure or facility operates in accordance with all HPCZ procedures and guidelines.
- To ensure all First aid equipment and procedures are well implemented in accordance with HPCZ standards.
- To ensure all works are carried out within a realistic time.
- To liaise with the stores on issues Affecting availability of medical supplies.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Education and Work Experience
- Grade Twelve certificate.
- Medical Doctors Degree, MD.
- Fully Registered with HPCZ.
- Has a valid practicing License.
- Experience in supervising either a Government or Company Clinic/First Aid center is an added advantage.
- At least Five (5) Years working experience in a government General Hospital/Clinics
- Trained in Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Life Support.
- We Require Him/Her to be working 2 hours per week on any day appropriate to the individual.
Skills and Behaviors
- Working and organizational knowledge of a Clinic/First Aid center
- Team worker and able to work independently
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Good supervisory skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications to:
The General Manager HR& Admin and send them to [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note that you are to attach an Application Letter & Latest CV ONLY and scanned copies of their qualifications.
Deadline is 12th December, 2018. Positions should be clearly mentioned in the subject line e.g. “POSITION”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.