Website Catholic Medical Mission Board
Vacancy: Data Associate-Z-CHPP Project
We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all.
We believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right. For more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children and their communities. We’re ready to make it 100 more.
We believe change starts with her.
We work tirelessly for women’s and children’s health because they are disproportionately affected by illness and poverty. We know that healthy, educated, and empowered women are better able to raise healthy, educated, and confident children, and that communities depend on their livelihoods. We’re making an impact – learn more.
We believe in people.
We strive to live out our core values of collaboration, love, excellence and respect every day. We provide our employees with a competitive salary and a meaningful benefits package, with opportunities to learn and grow. We especially encourage all persons of diverse backgrounds to apply. Read more from our President & CEO below.
The individuals’ primary responsibility will be handling and entry of completed data forms from field offices. This job is best suited for individuals with strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, good analytical and computer skills. The Data Associated will be working under the directly supervision of the District Coordinator and the Z-CHPP CMMB M&E Officer with mentorship and overall supervision of the CMMB Monitoring and Evaluations Manager.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with internal M&E and Program Team
- Work closely with the ZCHPP respective District Coordinator in a component of data management; Duties include the collection, compilation, documentation and analysis of program data.
- Provide data to inform and improve the project programing as well as inform the project at the district level on progress towards project implementation.
- Be the key person to provide Technical support to the Project Volunteers and stakeholders in data collection tools, Management and identification of gaps in data management processes.
- Assist in internal data quality assurance activities with District Coordinator
- Assist the District Coordinator in program implementation and general office management.
- Ability to follow established procedures consistently
- Good organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- High level of integrity in dealing with sensitive information
- Previous work experience in Health-related projects added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- A diploma is M & E is an added advantage
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of Excel and general computing skills
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit their application together with resume/CV to [email protected] indicating position applied for on the subject line by 26th April 2018. Include telephone and email contacts of 3 references and your daytime telephone/cellphone contact. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.cmmb.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com