Website Impact Network
The Data Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the process of data collection, cleaning and analysis across Impact Network schools. Impact Network is seeking an individual who has a strong attention to detail, good experience using Microsoft Office and has a strong understanding of the process of data collection, cleaning and analysis. The Data Coordinator will work closely with the Operations and Education teams to ensure that they have the best information possible to make informed decisions about program implementation and efficacy.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
- Compile all data that is obtained in the field relating to staff, teachers, students and schools through a mobile data collection app and paper-based questionnaires and reports.
- Clean and review all obtained data in a rigorous manner to ensure accuracy.
- Trouble shoot data collection tools to guarantee efficiency and precision.
- Analyse data to compile graphs, charts and reports of key findings on a weekly, monthly and termly basis.
- Support the Education and Operations Teams to make informed decisions based on gathered data and evidence.
- Support the organisation to develop improved data collection systems, tools and procedures.
- Train staff on procedures of best practices of data collection.
- Candidates should have a minimum of a relevant college diploma in conjunction with 1+ years applicable work experience
- Knowledge of principles and practices of office management
- Tech skills: Typing, E-mail, Word, Excel, smartphone usage, scanning
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Speak and write fluently in English and Cinyanja
- Punctuality and reliability, with solid time management and organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, judgment in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Strong inter-personal skills, internal motivation and awareness of own limitations are essential.
- At least 2 or more years working in a similar capacity with a small NGO operating in Zambia a plus.
- Basic pay amount is dependent on experience, but not less than 800 per month.
- Salary allowances to be determined.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.