Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following positions at Chalimbana University.
DEPARTMENT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS
JOB TITLE: Dean of Student (1 Position)
PURPOSE: Responsible for planning, organising, coordinating and directing non-academic and social welfare of the university.
- Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’ degree in Social Sciences/Counselling/Education or any other relevant field;
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences /Counselling/Education or any other relevant field;
- PhD in Social Sciences/Counselling/Education or any other relevant field:
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience in an educational institution at senior management level,
- Must be a member of professional organisation;
- Must be computer literate.
Only candidates who meet the specified requirements need to apply to the address indicated below. enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of educational certificates, including transcripts of results, names and addresses of three traceable references and contact address/telephone/e-mail details. The position. Department and School should be clearly marked on the envelope.
Applications to be sent to:
Private Bag E1
Lusaka or email to [email protected]
Closing date: 31st August, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.