Real Meat Group
The Real Meat Africa Company Limited is looking for a suitably qualified, vibrant, self-motivated individual to fill the position below;
Position title: Debt Collector
Reporting to the Credit Controller, the job holder will be required to oversee the Company’s debtors function with specific focus on the compliance and controls around customer creation, invoicing, debt management and debt collection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare weekly, bi-monthly and/or monthly customer statements from SAGE and obtain relevant commentaries on Debtors performance with liaison from Customer Service
- Produce weekly, bi-monthly and/or monthly customer statements
- Hold weekly/daily debtors performance reviews with credit controller
- Ensure all receivable ledgers are accurate and up to date. Daily posting of cash receipts and invoices.
- Conduct due diligence on all new credit customers (via credit reference)
- Ensure credit limits are in place for customers
- Ensure statements, generated from SAGE, are sent out to customers at least monthly and in line with agreed terms
- Ensure appropriate levels of debtors provisions are in place
- Ensure debtors ledgers are reconciled to manual statements monthly and variances resolved
- Ensure payments terms are adhered to by all customers
- Review Customer Trading Terms prior to sign-off by Customer Service
- Submit long outstanding debtors to Debt Collectors and follow-up
- Ensure invoices are invoiced at correct prices
- Ensure discounts only run over the period signed off
- Preparing Depot reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or CIMA.
- Three (3) years experience in FMCG/Manufacturing Industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Knowledge will be an added advantage
Applications and CVs should be sent to: [email protected] not later than 14th December, 2017.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com