Website DELICASA ZAMBIA LIMITED
1. Retail Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track sales report and order products to meet customer requirements an
- Minimize out-of-stock and overstock to ensure fresh merchandise.
- Execute localized merchandising plans and follow company plans to ensure production department achieves profits.
- Manage and track inventory records to estimate gross monthly profits as per company guidelines.
- Comply with state, local and government weight, measures and labeling.
- Communicate with departments to design marketing plans to meet store’s profits.
- Welcome and receive orders from customers.
- Determine Department areas for improvement and institute changes to address concerns.
- At least 3 years works experience in retail and processing industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be very honest and able to supervise team members.
- Diploma in Business Studies or related professional.
- At least two traceable references
Apply by email to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org