DENTRO INVESTMENT HOLDING LIMITED
Agrobusiness -livestock production and food processing
- Grade 12 certificate
- Minimum Diploma in agriculture or equivalent profession
- Minmum 5 working experience in active crop management.
- Experience in grain production, Maize, soya beans will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assesses crop production of the farm
- Visiting fields to collect seed, plant, and soil samples.
- Evaluates and improves seed quality
- Developing better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improving
- crop yield, and solving problems for clients
- Researching and promoting agricultural strategies to counter the effects of
changes in soil, climate, weather, and pest damage
- Keeps records of research, testing, and results
- Research, and solve problems related to crop management, output, and quality
- Assisting with the plant sourcing, testing, and selection.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and sample
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Developing planting and irrigation schedules, budgets, and timelines