Website DENYS Engineers and Contractors BV
Denys Engineers and Contractors is a private registered company that has been engaged by Millennium Challenge Account Zambia (MCA-Zambia) to undertake a Government project that intends to support the Lusaka Water Supply, Sanitation and Drainage Project. The project involves the execution of the Core Water Supply Network and Backbone Rehabilitation in Lusaka (CP 1 & 2) in conjunction with Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company.
Denys Engineers and Contractors is looking for a Human Resource and Payroll Assistant. See the details below:
HUMAN RESOURCE AND PAYROLL ASSISTANT
- Prepares, maintains and updates payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data on time.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Registers employees for NAPSA/Creates and submits NAPSA remittance reports electronically.
- Pays NAPSA and PAYE- maintains all related documents and correspondence such as receipts.
- Compiling and submitting all payroll related journals, accruals and reconciliations of the payroll account.
- Maintaining the man power plan and other compensation templates
Human Resource Management And Administration
- Management and administration of employment contracts
- Maintains employee information by entering/updating employment and status change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing works; maintaining all employee files.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Attends to labor claims filed by employees to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- Issues verbal and written warning.
- Schedules and prepares for interviews; Orientation of new employees.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Process employment permits for expatriates; Applies for VISAS.
- Files all correspondence
- Performs additional duties as required by Project Managers.
- Assists with opening company credit accounts.
- Types and responds to correspondence/Attends to clients; and makes appointments for clients.
- Strong supervision and communication skills.
- Reliable, Team player, self-starter and self-supervisor.
- Experience in Construction industry
Contract Duration: 6 months
Qualifications: Degree In Human Resource, Business Administration or a Business Related Course
Total work experience: 3-5 years of construction experience
Similar work experience: 3 years
Send applications in 1 PDF file to [email protected] by 16th January, 2018 before 17:00hours. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to Majory.Lupiya@denys.com