DESCO ENGINEERING & CONTRACTING LIMITED
We are looking to employ detail-oriented HVAC TECHNICIANS to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems.
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by the supervisors
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Certificate/ Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Ozone layer practising certificate
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in HVAC field
- Valid driver’s license an added advantage
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces and out of town at any given time.
Females are encouraged to apply for the above position