The Closet On Wheels Ltd is a business incorporated as a limited liability Company founded in 2014. Under one segment of its business, The Closet On Wheels Limited designs, manufactures, markets and sales garments and apparel and fashion accessories for any event or occasion (kitchen parties, matebeto, chilanga mulilo, birthday parties, graduation ceremonies etc.) wedding dresses and bridal party attires. The Company also makes curtains, pillows, beddings and so on.
We are currently looking for three (3) creative, experienced and enthusiastic designer/Tailor with the following qualities and experience:
Qualities, Qualifications and Experience
- Should be a serious and self – driven person able to work with less supervision.
- Must be very disciplined and flexible with time.
- Must be able to design/tailor anything garment and apparel.
- Should be able to do embroidery – this will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to produce work of an excellent finish.
- Should be able to work with any type of fabric.
- Should pay attention to detail.
- Must be fast – should be able to complete at least two garments per day.
- They should be honest and sober.
- Possess more than 5 years of experience.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Familiar with industrial electrical sewing machines.
Must have at least three referees.
Remuneration and allowances
In addition to a competitive remuneration the following will be provided.
- Contribution to a good private pension fund managed by African Life Financial Services (In addition to NAPSA).
- Transport allowance.
- Overtime allowance will be paid when requested to work outside normal work hours.
- Meals during work hours (breakfast and lunch).
Interested individuals should contact us on +260 954 242 497 (Available on Whatsapp), +260 978 090 906 or email your CV [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com