Is looking for vibrant and motivated individuals to work in the below territories within Central Province:
We are looking for a Key Account Officer to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a Key Account Officer, you will be the contact point for all team members and clients within your region, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on performance
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience in sales and marketing.
- Good computer skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Minimum diploma in any field.
- Must be based within area of interest
All interested candidates should forward their CV’s to [email protected]
On CV please specify area of interest.
For more info contact us on: 0765 688 972 / 0950 000 040 / 0974 399 799
Deadline for applications is 09/01/2023