About the organisation
Zambian Financial Sector Deepening (FSD Zambia) is a Zambian organisation working closely with both public and private sector institutions. We open financial markets so that all citizens, particularly the excluded or underserved, have the opportunity to learn about, choose, and use a wide range of accessible, affordable, understandable, sustainable financial services according to their needs.
About the Job
The Digital Communications position will assist FSD Zambia in strengthening its communications function and expanding its digital footprint. He/she is responsible for establishing new and managing digital communications activities for FSD Zambia, working closely with specialist consultants and FSD Zambia management.
This position will be reporting to the Senior Communications Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate must have:
- Grade 12 school certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, journalism, business, computer science, design, Media Studies with at least 3 years’ relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in digital communications platforms
- Adobe suite and/or other digital editing software certifications
- Demonstrated skills using adobe suite and other equivalent design and editing software
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, team worker, result-oriented with excellent writing skills including computer skill (MS Office)
- Excellent communications skills, influencing and engagement skills as well as listening skills, understanding and interpreting trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of varied backgrounds
FSD Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination due to disability, race, religion or gender.
Interested candidates may request a detailed Job Description by sending an email to [email protected] or from our website at www.fsdzambia.org.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by close of business 25th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who do not use the stipulated email will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com