Website Digital Prophets Limited
As a Junior front-end developer, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining web and mobile applications. You’ll work with the development team, as well as UX/UI designers. You’ll work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver a consistent and reliable web experience. You’ll work with our designers to improve usability for our customers. You’ll optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed. You’ll work with designers to ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency. Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
- You must have experience with frontend technologies, preferably React, typescript, and Next js.
- You must have at least 2 years of industry experience.
- You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
- You have knowledge of the entire web development process.
- You are capable of implementing a resilient web architecture.
- You have experience with testing and debugging.
- You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
- You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your front-end skills.
If you are interested, send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected].