Truzed Stores which is owned and operated by Mobile Sporting Limited seeks to recruit a Dispatch motorbike rider/ Logistics Officer. This position is located in Lusaka and the successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and safe delivery of products, goods and packages to designated locations within the set time
The tasks shall include, but are not limited to;
- Safe driving and adherence to all laws and rules of driving
- Transport and receive dispatch items by motorcycle.
- Keep accurate records of deliveries and ensure all documentation are submitted on time.
- Communicate with customers by phone to update them on delivery time
- Follow pre-planned routes accurately without deviation
- Maintain communication with management to inform them of any change of delivery, route or schedule.
- Sign for packages when collecting them and take signatures from clients at the time of delivery.
- Collect and dispatch products, goods, packages and any other required items as and when needed.
- Ensure that items are properly secured when delivering.
- Ensure cleanliness of company motorbike and ensure it is well-maintained, has fuel, oil and is ready to drive.
- Inform customers about new products and services and respond to WhatsApp queries.
- At least GCSE or post-secondary education.
- Valid driving license (class F and G – motorbike).
- At least one (1) year experience as a rider.
- Must have a Good Conduct.
- A person of unquestionable integrity.
- Extensive knowledge of the road network in Lusaka
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Highly dependable, courteous and trustworthy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Possess a mature working attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to details.
- Reliable and a Problem-solver.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is an added advantage.
- Able to start immediately.
How to Apply:
Do you think you meet the above requirements? Are you ready to work for the next big thing in Zambia? If you so, kindly send your application including CV and certificates to [email protected] by 25th September, 2017. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Include your current and expected salary in the application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com