Website Action Africa Help
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is a regional African-l
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is a regional African-led non-governmental organisation that supports livelihood-challenged communities in East and Southern Africa to sustainably improve their well-being and standard of living. With Country Programmes in South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia, Somalia, and Kenya, AAH-I has over 20 years’ experience working with communities in conflict and post-conflict situations, including refugees, internally displaced people and host communities.
Action Africa Help Zambia is looking for self-motivated and results oriented interns in the following function:
Donor and Stakeholder Intern x1
Duties and responsibilities:
- Mapping of innovative, methods in development work around GBV, health for migrant communities, Social accountability, environment and access to justice
- Undertaking research in new and potential areas of program
- Applicants must be in their last year of University or just completed their studies in social sciences
- Ability to undertake research, take instructions and work independently
- Can write concept note
- Skills in use of internet for research
- The research and innovations intern will act as the main resource to the innovation project leads for areas research, desk reviews and data analysis
- Supporting the resource mobilisation team by ensuring progress in project development
Please note that internships at AAHZ are non-remunerative and successful applicants are expected to make their own arrangements for travel to and from the office.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com