Website DotCom Zambia
Award Winning Zambian ICT Company
Overview / Job Description
Dot Com Zambia (www.dczambia.com) is an award winning Zambian ICT company that was launched in 2009. The company prides itself as company that is focused on building ICT based solutions for the Zambian Market. Dot Com Zambia is looking for a Business Development and Sales Representative to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers for our suite of products primarily on the Copperbelt. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
The role has a generous salary package consisting of base pay and commission/variable salary, giving the potential candidate unlimited earning potential. If you live on the Copperbelt (Kitwe, Ndola, Chingola) and are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a small team environment, this is the opportunity for you and we’d like to meet you.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and other sources as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and office visits
- Present our company and products to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings between (prospective) clients and the Managing Director as required
- Report weekly sales activity metrics to the Managing Director
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, moreso the consultative sales process.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics including activity planning and segmentation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Prior experience in a business 2 business environment and/or technology sales will be a plus
- Valid Drivers License will be a plus and/or ownership of a vehicle
Deadline : Interested applicants should submit their application consisting of a cover letter and CV, in one e-mail, to [email protected] Candidates must also upload a pitch video for a product or service of their choice, lasting 15 to 90 seconds onto YouTube or any video platform of their choice (Please set video to private and include the link in your e-mail submission, so that only a person with the link can view the video).
Applicants without a video submission will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: September 11, 2020