Website DotCom Zambia
Award Winning Zambian ICT Company
Dot Com Zambia (www.dczambia.com) is an award winning Zambian ICT company that was launched in 2009. The company prides itself as company that is focused on building ICT based solutions for the Zambian Market. Dot Com in Zambia will be conducting a nationwide system launch on behalf of its client, a large organization with several outlets across Zambia. We are looking for a field operations and customer support associates, that will be deployed to our client’s business locations in Livingstone to assist with the deployment and operations of the organizations new technology system.
- Candidates must be a current resident of Livingstone
- The position may last from 1 to 3 months- but depending on the quality of the candidate- the role may be extended in that town or another town)
- Base Pay: K1500 to K3000 per month before allowances
- Work Environment: Mostly Outdoor, Crowded, Public Spaces
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and responding to customer inquiries
- On site IT and operational support which may include but is not limited to setting up client devices, assistance with operating software, data management and equipment management
- Communicate with customers on site to answer questions, explain information, address complaints and/or resolve client concerns
- Preparing and conducting onsite user training and monitor product usage on a daily basis
- Maintaining and updating transactions records and preparing daily reports relating to client accounts
Qualifications and Experience
- Passion and high energy levels!!
- Superior oral and written communication skills, with the ability to capture detailed process and communicate in an accessible manner to a range of audiences
- Ability to speak, read and write in the most common local language in that town.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Computer skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Customer Service experience in a technology setting or company would be a plus
Deadline : Interested applicants should submit their application consisting of a cover letter and CV, in one e-mail, to [email protected] .
OPTIONAL- To Stand Out – Candidates must choose a public productivity application of their choice and upload a tutorial video of themselves lasting 3 to 5 minutes onto YouTube or any other public video platform. Candidates must produce a tutorial video explaining what the product is, how the product works and guiding the viewer through the set-up process and usage of that product. (Please set video to private and include the link in your e-mail submission, so that only a person with the link can view the video)
- Applicants with video submissions will be given first consideration
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted Deadline: December 22, 2020