Website Drake and Gorham (Z) Ltd
ONE OF ZAMBIA’S LEADING ENGINEERING, AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGER
Employee’s core responsibilities shall be among others:
- Manage the Company Stores & Counter Sales Department,
- Marketing & promoting Sales of all products in the company’s portfolio, including installation of the same.
- Achieve all sales/Turnover/Profit Targets and Goals set out by the Company
- Handling of Stock Purchases: all Equipment, Material and Spares Purchases,
- Managing of Warranty Claims
- Issuing of Materials and Equipment to various projects and sites.
- Assisting with the Management and Logistics on Site Projects on Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Mechanical Engineering Sectors.
- Managing Company Tools
- Select good suppliers for the purchase of materials;
- Prepare a budget for material requirement in stores, Maintenance of Stores records (bin cards, stores ledger), Maintain proper stock levels, avoid stores losses, and use proper pricing methods for the issuing of materials in the contracts departments, Maintain good relationships with Suppliers.
- Managing and overseeing the dispatch and allocation of equipment and materials to the company’s contracts, projects and services departments.
Qualification and experience:
- Must be well experienced in marketing, Sales and purchasing in order to negotiate with Vendors and suppliers as well as acquiring and maintaining customer relationship.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays, as well as sales promotion
- Must be well experienced with stock and inventory management and respective stock management software.
- Must have logistical experiences with regards to importations and purchasing of goods
- Experience in managing sales team, motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff
- Technical knowledge in particular on Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC-R) will be a great advantage
- Fully acquainted with Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must have Degree in Logistics, Marketing, Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years in Managerial position.
- Preferred candidate must be Zambian citizen and/or holder of residence permit
- Minimum age 35 years