Dynamic Recruitment Agency
Our client, an international logistics company on the Copperbelt (Zambia) is looking for a qualified and experienced Assistant IT Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Requirements and Skills
- 2 years Proven experience as IT Technician
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Kitwe, Chingola, Mufulira or Chambishi based candidates most preferred
Basic Salary range: K3,000 – K5,000
How to Apply
Send your application and CV to [email protected] with Assistant IT Technician in the subject line. Deadline is Wednesday, 16th November 2022.