Dynamic Recruitment Agency
Our client, an international logistics company on the Copperbelt (Zambia) is looking for a qualified and experienced Bonded Warehouse Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and monitor management of the warehouse for the organization including the direct development, performance and maintenance of the warehouse, good in/out operation and stock control.
- Produce efficient systems and delivery solutions so as to maximize performance and profitability against pre-agreed targets.
- Responsible for adhering to the budget and plan to maximize profitability
- Ensure training and development of the warehouse team as so to achieve efficiency
- Assisting the line manager in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organizational plans
- Apply opportune changes or updates in accordance with the specific legal regulations affecting the bonded warehouse.
- Attend to the requests of inspectors from the Administration whenever required.
- Ensure that the company pays the correct tariffs at the right time
- Detect and inform company management of any possible anomalies before they are observed during official inspection
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRMENTS
- Minimum Degree in Warehouse Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 4 years proven experience in bonded warehouse management is a must
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Kitwe based candidates most preferred.
Basic Salary range: K10,000 – K13,000
How to Apply
Send your application and CV to [email protected] with Bonded Warehouse Manager in the subject line. Deadline is 28th November 2022.