School Administrator – Full-time
Trident Prep Lusaka is seeking a suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of School Administrator to commence duties by 1 January 2024 for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
The successful candidate will be based at Trident Prep Lusaka (Ngwerere Road) opposite Bonanza Golf Estate. The appointee will report to the Head of School, working closely with the School Group Administrator and directly contributing to all areas of Administration and school admissions as well as supporting other areas of school activities.
Trident Prep Lusaka is part of the exciting and ambitious educational establishment in the North–Western Province of Zambia catering to children from Nursery to IGCSE. The school, which is a part of the Trident Group of Schools, offers a holistic education and aims to be especially strong not only in academic achievement but sports, outdoor pursuits, and the performing arts.
Main Purpose of the Job
- Personal Assistant to the Head of Schoo
- Support the Head in dealing with parents, staff, and pupils.
- Assist the Head in implementing sound administrative systems and policies including debtors, procurement, stock, and petty cash.
- Maintain staff records.
- At least 2 years’ personal assistant/secretarial experience
- Minimum Certificate in Secretarial studies or related field
- A diploma in Business Administration or Social Science will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Positive, friendly personality with the ability to make people feel welcome.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and the willingness to learn further applications required by the school.
- Able to learn quickly, adjusting to a school environment.
- Efficient and organised.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, with the ability to work using one’s own initiative. Personal qualities of integrity, team player, attentive to detail, goal oriented and able to multi-task
- Good written and spoken English are essential.
Please complete the application form by following this link: Application Form
Closing date: 3 November 2023
Due to Educore Services’ commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and criminal records.