Website EDUSERVE LIMITED
Servicing the Zambian Private Education Sector
EduServe is the trading arm of the Rhodes Park Schools Group and currently operates the School Shops, Cafeteria and Tuck-Shop as separate business units, at both Rhodes Park School campus, in Northmead and Woodford School Lusaka campus, in Kabulonga.
Job holder to be responsible for preparation and posting of preliminary accounting entries as well as data capture and filing of accounting documents.
- Timely and accurate capture of supplier documents, including invoices, in the financial accounting system.
- Timely recording and processing of payment vouchers and the accompanying support documents in the financial accounting system.
- Timely and accurately capture of petty cash vouchers in the financial accounting system.
- Timely and accurately capture of company payment vouchers in the financial accounting system.
- Ensure the timely and secure depositing of daily collections into the designated company bank accounts.
- Engage and respond to customer queries professionally by providing accurate and relevant information as required to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Actively and effectively participate in the tasks around the process of debt collection on outstanding accounts including emailing, phone calls and SMS engagements.
- Ensure strict adherence to internal control systems in the Accounts office and timely reporting of noticed short-comings to Management for corrective actions
- Timely preparation and circulation of the Daily Collections, weekly, monthly and adhoc reports.
- Regular, secure and accurate filing of all company documents under their custody, including Petty Cash Vouchers and Payment Vouchers.
- Promote team work by ensuring you involve yourself in any area that may benefit the team and the customers
- Perform other, reasonably required duties, as assigned from time to time by management.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 Credit or better
- 1 Year Experience
- Diploma in Accountancy; or
- Level II in ACCA/CIMA/ZICA.
- Affiliate member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Analytical and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and inter-personal skills
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel, Word and other accounting packages
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
If you believe you meet these terms, forward your CV and copy of professional qualifications to [email protected]