eHemp House Zambia Limited
eHemp House Zambia Limited (EHHZ) aims to become the role model in business models that will usher in a regenerative, socially responsible world of equality for all and still maintain good profits through international cooperation of sister companies.
eHemp House Zambia is looking for a passionate, creative and result oriented Accountant intern to join our team at (EHHZ) as soon as possible. He/She must be willing to work with the (EHHZ) company vision.
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
- Processing payments.
- Conducting daily banking activities.
- Producing various financial reports.
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Education Level Diploma Level Qualifications
- Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA Level 1
- Software Advanced Quick Books accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Balance sheet account preparation, business maths skills
- Strong bookkeeping skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of budgetary principles
Interested candidates should send their applications and supporting documents to [email protected]