A reputable company based in Lusaka invites applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals to fill the following positions, on part-time and freelance basis.
1. Video & Animation Specialist
2. Audio & Music Specialist
3. Digital Marketing Assistant
4. Graphic Designer
5. Writing & Transcription expert
6. Business Analyst
7. ICT Specialist
8. Software Developer
9. AI Service Specialist
10. Data Analyst
(Lusaka x6, Livingstone x3, Kabwe x2, Ndola x3, Kitwe x2, Chingola x2)
Some positions will require working remotely.
Key Responsibilities and Roles:
- Can work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Good knowledge of computing skills
- Report writing and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates professional competence.
- Successful delivery of project
- Proven ability to work effectively with under pressure as project delivery are time sensitive.
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Humanities, Education, Business Management, Social Sciences, or related field (with a strong understanding of computers).
- Preference of training skills, including participatory training in group settings
- Ability to complete full project cycle (assess needs, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Degree in ICT an added advantage.
- Between 18 and 35 years.
- Must be very proficient in the skill/ job of interest.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, mature, professional team player, who is a strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Basic Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Able to speak English and local languages (regional) fluently.
Individuals meeting the above requirements can email their CV’s and certified copies of qualifications to [email protected].