National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ARTISAN
Reporting to the Maintenance Controller, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Locate plant equipment, spares and relevant documentation/ systems.
- Plan and prepare the job.
- Carry out repairs/maintenance.
- Continuously improve (optimise) plant, process, equipment and systems
- Communicate effectively in teams.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safe and housekeeping standards.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma/Advanced Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years work experience as Electrical Artisan in Packaging or FMCG
- Good understanding of Electrical and Instrumentation engineering practices and principles.
- Good leadership potential and Analytical problem solver
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance and Assent Care management practices.
- Act with integrity
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 31st August 2023 to;
The Human Resource Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)